Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Redeeming Love

If you haven't read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers you have no idea how much your missing! I just finished it and have sobbed all morning. It's the most beautiful story a lot like my own. Michael Hosea rescues a girl named "Angel" from a brothel and will not let go of her no matter what. It's based on the book of Hosea in the Bible. Next to the Bible this is the most spiritual book I've ever read and my heart is forever changed. (thanks mom) I'm not going to give too many details, it's important that you read it for yourself.
I will leave you with one scripture that reminds me of this book and of myself.
John 3:17 God sent His Son into the world not to judge the world but to save the world through him.

2 comments:

  1. Keep reading her books! All of them are good. 'And the Shofar Blew' is another one of my faves of hers. I think I've read RL twice now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read very few novels. Of the few read, Redeeming Love and Shofar Blew are on the list. Redeeming Love is powerful. Wow.

    If you haven't already, read Crazy Love by Francis Chan.

    Grace and Peace, sister.

    ReplyDelete