Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crock-Pot Chicken Nachos

Recently I posted on facebook that I used a recipe that a friend shared with me...(thx JB)...I was astonished by the response I received from those wanting the recipe. So friends, here it is. I hope you enjoy it as well as me and my family did.
Just a note. You never know when your post on fb will effect someones life. I couldn't believe how many friends wanted this recipe.....I hope that my post are always a brief look into my life and how I desperately depend on God. Be blessed friends!




Crock-Pot Chicken Nachos

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can black beans
1 can corn
3 cans Rotel (drain 2 of the cans)
1 pkg cream cheese
Tortilla chips
Optional Toppings
Lettuce
Salsa
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese
Guacamole

Put the first four ingredients in the crock pot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours, 8-10 on low. 30 minutes before eating, chop up cream cheese over the top. When ready to serve, break apart chicken and mix everything together. Serve on top of tortilla chips and with desired toppings. Serves 6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment